Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Search of Tamil Classic Movies

The reason why I started this blog is to share the journey back to movies that offer ATMA satisfaction.


I will be searching through my collection to provide such movies for the benefit of those who don't have access to them.

I will also try to acquire some hard-to-find movies by searching all the video shops I have access to.

Anyway, it's not going to be easy to find classic movies because not all are available in VCD or DVD

Some classic movies are available in VHS, but VHS is practically dead as far as Malaysia is concerned and almost all of the video shops down here have disposed off their collection of VHS as there is no demand for it from the general public.

Let's wait and see how far I can go in my journey to collect Tamil classic movies, especially those which were not a commercial success.

Meanwhile, I would like to kick off the Tamil Classic Movies with Thaneer Thaneer a 1981 classic by K Balachander with Sarita in the lead role.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the movie. Was serching it for a long long time. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi brother.. Could only find part 1 & part 2.. Pls assist to upload the rest. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi brother.. Could only find part 1 & part 2.. Pls assist to upload the rest. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete